Quantity: 1 available
The "New York Times" bestseller
"Be the Pack Leader "is Cesar Millan's guide for taking your relationship with your dog to a higher level. By developing the skills necessary to become the calm-assertive owner your dog needs in order for him to live a balanced, fulfilled life, you'll improve your dog's behavior and your own life as well.
"Be the Pack Leader" is filled with practical tips and techniques, including:
- How to use calm-assertive energy in relating to your dog--and to others around you
- The truth about behavioral tools, from leashes and harnesses to clickers and e-collars
- How to satisfy the needs of your dog's breed
- Success stories from Cesar's clients, viewers, and fans--including the Grogan family of Marley & Me fame
- A quick reference guide of specific, step-by-step procedures to tackling some of the most common dog behavior problems
" Cesar] arrives amid chaos and leaves behind peace."
--Malcolm Gladwell, "The New Yorker
" Millan is] serene and mesmerizing. . . . He deserves a cape and a mask."
--"New York Times"
Title: Be the Pack Leader: Use Cesar's Way to Transform Your Dog . . . and Your Life
Categories: Non-Fiction: Animals & Pets,
Publisher: Three Rivers Press: September 2008
ISBN Number: 0307381676
ISBN Number 13: 9780307381675
Binding: Trade Paperback
Book Condition: Used - Good
Item: 0.60 Item
Seller ID: 658710
Description: All books from our inventory are good to like new condition, unless otherwise stated. Satisfaction is guaranteed.